#CybersecurityTip: Maintaining a cyber-safe environment is an ongoing process that requires the MSP to regularly assess their endpoints. MSPs need to conduct a thorough inventory and report on device information to determine three things. Learn them below along with the risks if devices are not monitored.
Auditing & reporting allow MSPs to determine:
- Device Weaknesses/Vulnerabilities
- Threat Susceptibilities
- Patch Management Updates
Avoid the risk:
Security audits allow the MSP to gain visibility into their network and helps identify potential security risks. Known network vulnerabilities, for example, include:
- Lack of Security Controls
- User Permissions
- Configuration Errors
- Unauthorized Changes
- Compliance Adherence
- Software/hardware Updates
Learn more about how Passportal's product suite can help secure your MSP business: Ocular™ + docs, Blink™, or Site™
Recently Released Cybersecurity Tips:
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month: Week 5 Recap - 31 Cybersecurity Tips for MSPs
- Cybersecurity Tip #29: Implement Endpoint Protection
- Cybersecurity Tip #31: Provide Security Awareness Training
- View All 31 Cybersecurity Tips on the CSAM blog
Did you know Passportal can help educate your network through our Resource Library?
Passportal's Resource Library is chalk full of lots of great, free MSP-specific educational material and webinars with IT Channel leaders to teach you and your clients on the latest tips on how to run a better, more secure MSP business.