12 Days of Passwords: Password Auditing and Accountability
Auditing and Reporting
Beyond the "what happened when", leverage password auditing tool to demonstrate value your business is delivering to clients. Show them reports on the complexity of all their passwords, that passwords were all changed in the last 90 days or less and are unique to each account.
Having insights into the usage and security of how client credentials are used within your company will not only better position you to make mindful business decisions, but differentiate you from local competitors.
MSP Quick Tip Takeaway...
- Maintain a birds-eye overview. Implement an auditing and reporting tool that simplifies this process.
- 12 Days of Passwords: Educate Your MSP on Cybersecurity & Password Best Practice
- 12 Days of Passwords: Use Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- 12 Days of Passwords: Access Management to Privileged Credentials
- 12 Days of Passwords: Four Password Types Not To Use
- 12 Days of Passwords: The Right Way to Generate Complex Passwords
- 12 Days of Passwords: Power of Automation for Password Security
- 12 Days of Passwords: Password Resets: The Bane of an MSP's Existence
- 12 Days of Passwords: Password Auditing and Accountability (You're already here!)