#CybersecurityTip: Do not wait until something goes wrong in your MSP or your network. Don't let a breach be the deciding factor to get on top of your security. Prevent it from happening in the first place. Be proactive to educate your clients about current threats their business is susceptible to such as phishing or stolen credentials. Train them on how recognize a potential threat and how they can protect themselves.
>> Want to learn more? Passportal will be releasing one cybersecurity tip a day throughout the month of October.
Recently Released Cybersecurity Tips:
- Introduction: How Your MSP Can Benefit From National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Cybersecurity Tip #1: Educate Your Network
- Cybersecurity Tip #2: Keep Up with Current Cybersecurity Threats
- Cybersecurity Tip #3: Do Not Solely Rely on Firewall or Antivirus Software
- Cybersecurity Tip #4: Update Your Devices
- Cybersecurity Tip#5: Schedule On-Site Client Meetings