12 Days of Passwords: Password Management-as-a-Service (PMaaS)
Deliver the ability to automatically and securely share approved passwords between the ITSP and their clients in co-managed IT environments.
With Password Management-as-a-Service, you can:
- Centralize & secure their corporate & personal passwords
- Set up folders to organize & categorize passwords
- Manage all employees & data access rights
- Receive notifications of all passwords known by departing employees
- Generate strong & unique passwords Login to saved websites with 1 click Run audits and reports internally
MSP Quick Tip Takeaway...
- Enhance your service offering with a security focused tool that can be rebranded for your clients. It is now time equip your business with the tools that are essential in todays threat landscape.
- 12 Days of Passwords: Educate Your MSP on Cybersecurity & Password Best Practice
- 12 Days of Passwords: Use Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- 12 Days of Passwords: Access Management to Privileged Credentials
- 12 Days of Passwords: Four Password Types Not To Use
- 12 Days of Passwords: The Right Way to Generate Complex Passwords
- 12 Days of Passwords: Power of Automation for Password Security
- 12 Days of Passwords: Password Resets: The Bane of an MSP's Existence
- 12 Days of Passwords: Password Auditing and Accountability
- 12 Days of Passwords: Privileged Client Knowledge Management
- 12 Days of Passwords: Password Management-as-a-Service (PMaaS) (You're already here!)