[12 DAYS OF PASSWORDS | 2 MIN READ] Password management for small and mid-size businesses remains a major pain-point and frustration for clients. There is a significant opportunity for MSPs to deliver Password Management-as-a-Service (PMaaS) to solve this problem for clients, which adds value and delivers service differentiation.
Deliver the ability to automatically and securely share approved passwords between the ITSP and their clients in co-managed IT environments.
With Password Management-as-a-Service, you can:
- Centralize & secure their corporate & personal passwords
- Set up folders to organize & categorize passwords
- Manage all employees & data access rights
- Receive notifications of all passwords known by departing employees
- Generate strong & unique passwords Login to saved websites with 1 click Run audits and reports internally
MSP Quick Tip Takeaway...
- Enhance your service offering with a security focused tool that can be rebranded for your clients. It is now time equip your business with the tools that are essential in todays threat landscape.
- 12 Days of Passwords: Educate Your MSP on Cybersecurity & Password Best Practice
- 12 Days of Passwords: Use Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- 12 Days of Passwords: Access Management to Privileged Credentials
- 12 Days of Passwords: Four Password Types Not To Use
- 12 Days of Passwords: The Right Way to Generate Complex Passwords
- 12 Days of Passwords: Power of Automation for Password Security
- 12 Days of Passwords: Password Resets: The Bane of an MSP's Existence
- 12 Days of Passwords: Password Auditing and Accountability
- 12 Days of Passwords: Privileged Client Knowledge Management
- 12 Days of Passwords: Password Management-as-a-Service (PMaaS) (You're already here!)