We are looking for a talented, energetic and competitive sales professional to contribute to one of the fastest growing IT Software companies in Alberta. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
This role will be responsible to help expand the market adoption of our product by building partnerships and B2B sales by aggressively attacking our very large lead database. Reporting directly to the young but experienced executive team who have secured our place in the IT Services industry with new partner relationships, numerous awards and press coverage. We are currently signing up over 50 new partners a month, this role is ideally suited for an energetic sales person with the skills required to deliver value and successfully onboard new partners as well as travel and attend various industry trade events.
- Responsible for developing great relationships with existing channel partners in order to grow revenue.
- Implement account development plans to optimize revenue growth and customer satisfaction with channel partners.
- Develop opportunities through our large lead database, webinars, email promotions, trade shows and events, web enquiries and phone enquiries etc. using consultative sales skills.
- Responsible for achievement of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Pay attention to details - Utilize CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a B2B IT services, software or related sales position.
- Experience selling and creating rapport with new partners
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives in the SMB and midmarket
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills is a must.
- Knowledge of and comfortable following a defined sales process
- Ability to generate accurate forecasts to properly project quarterly and Monthly sales.
- Experience using consultative sales skills.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes and procedures.
- North American Travel may be required which requires a Valid Passport
- A true passion and desire to work for a fast paced, rapidly growing cloud software company.
- Various computer program knowledge such as WebX or related programs, CRMs, Microsoft office etc.
This is a Base Salary plus Commission based position with a huge opportunity to grow!